ORDER PROCESSING AND SHIPPING
- Please allow for 2-3 business days for processing at our fulfillment center before your order is shipped. Orders placed after 2pm Friday PST will start processing the following Monday. Shipping times are calculated after processing and after the item has shipped. Once Orders are placed they cannot be changed. Returns can still be made. Violate The Dress Code is not responsible for unforeseen delays due to the US Postal Service.
- We are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items once delivered. Once items have been scanned as delivered to the customer's address, it is up to the customer to claim any missing, stolen or damaged items with the appropriate Postal Carrier or credit card.
- Unless otherwise selected, all domestic orders are shipped USPS First Class Mail. Once processing is complete, shipping time will take 2-4 days depending on the final destination.
- While most domestic shipments deliver within 5 business days from ordering, please allow up to 6 business days for delivery of your item as processing times and shipping times may vary.
- Any packages returned for INCOMPLETE/INCORRECT address will be shipped again at the customers expense.
- All applicable custom fees, taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer as Violate the Dress Code does not collect these prior to shipment. Please contact your country's customs office for respective charges and rates on packages coming outside of your country.
- We are required to state the value of your order directly on the package by the custom authorities. Rarely, custom agents may delay delivery of some packages as it is at their sole discretion to release them.
- Once an order is placed you are responsible for all original shipping charges, applicable custom import fees and the cost of return shipping back to us.